Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Have Returned

Woohoo I'm back! I had changed my password and forgot it apparently immediately after I did it and haven't gotten around to recovering it because my Outlook and everything was configured with the new password so I was too lazy to mess with it.

A few things have happened since my last posts. The MS Ride went wonderful. My buddy and I raised around $760. My bike shop that I want to open is coming along great but I just don't have time to hardly dedicate to it with work, full time college and full time family. Therefore, I'm quitting my job.

I have some students working on logos for me. I have a facebook fan page up for the business also. Once I don't have to work anymore I'll be pounding out my business plan and website. Hopefully I'll have financing within a couple months because there are a couple locations I am very interested in. I have been communicating with several bicycle companies about dealership status but I am kind of back and forth on which ones I want to go with.

If I have any viewers at all from the Dawson County area, I would really like some input on a few different things so please get in contact with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment