Friday, June 11, 2010

Day #8.. but slacking..

 Today is day #8 of my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. I lost another 3 lbs (now at 213) and I have to admit, I was extremely lazy this week. I have hardly ridden my bike at all. I haven't rode it once to work. This past week was all carpooling with my wife or hopping the bus. The bus always brings entertainment though! You always get to meet new people so if I don't ride the bus for a long time I start to miss it. Especially my favorite bus driver, Marv. He's a great guy and he always has stories and things to talk about!

Total I think I have lost 20 lbs since the beginning of April. I started at a little over 230 and am almost down to 210. My goal is to get back to 190, or less. That is about what I weighed when I was in highschool and healthy and in great shape. I want to start lifting weights also soon. I am planning to hit the gym here and there at SCC before or after work this summer (in between vacationing). Once I get close to 200, I need to build my muscles back up. I want to lose weight but I don't want to be skinny!

The donations for bike MS are doing pretty good and I want to thank everyone who has donated for their tremendous generousity. I can't wait to ride for you all and for those with MS. I did do that Cortland ride a while back with Shane and Dan which was a blast but that was my biggest ride so far and I don't think it was even half of what I'm going to attempt for bike MS and I was BEAT!

Keep the donations coming! I'm still $300 away from my goal but if they keep trickling in over this month I can easily reach it. Thanks again!

PS. I did win the males division of SCC's "Biggest Loser" challenge. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment