Friday, June 11, 2010

Bike Stickers!

I decorated my bikes with all these cool stickers from Worlds Best Bike Stickers. You can order a whole pack for a cheap price. I found them to be a GREAT way to cover up nicks and dings on your frame from the wonderful bike racks, etc. The coolest part is that they have an assortment of REFLECTIVE stickers, like mine that says "Please don't steal my bicycle. Thanks!" (my fav)! I want to order more and slap a couple on my helmet and other places. Check them out. They are very reasonable.

I've also got one slapped on my old bike from them that says "Life is too short to ride new bikes" and another that says "Oil Addict in Recovery". My Jamis has one covering up a nice bike rack boo-boo that says "Faster than a speeding pack of dogs" which I love because it reminds me of my first dog chase experience on my Jamis lol.

They have fixed/single speed stickers, environmental stickers, I wish my boyfriend/girlfriend was as dirty as my bike stickers and a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment