Friday, June 4, 2010

Losing Weight, Getting Healthy, Feeling GREAT!

Since I started riding my bike 2 months ago, I have went from right around 231 lbs down to 216 lbs. I am starting to feel a lot better and healthier! I just started a program that some close friends of mine have had a ton of success with through a company called AdvoCare. Today is the first day of the "24 Day Challenge" for me. I should be seeing another nice drop in weight, increased energy, and improved overall health. I even have heard of peoples' skin even looking healthier after using AdvoCare for a while (and I'm not talking about AdvoCare's skin products). I am excited to see these results. I have felt health go down the tube every since high school and it has made a sharper plummet downhill these last couple years. My wife is joining me in the "24 Day Challenge" on Sunday and she's excited to see her results too.

I have been using their very healthy energy supplements called Spark and Slam along with a product called V16 that is caffeine free and along with energy, helps sharpen your mental focus. I have had instant gratification with these products and have been able to successfully ween myself away from pop and carbonated energy drinks (it's only been a very short while but I'm still impressed). I wake up in the morning not wanting to be out of bed let alone ride my bike 11+ miles at 6 am but within moments I am itching to hop on and start pedaling. It really did amaze me as I am very skeptical and had a genuine love for Amp (I am commonly seen sporting my Amp cap). Cutting this out of my life alone would be a huge step for me and a huge step healthwise so I can't wait to watch it continue and start feeling better free from sodey pops and Amp/Monster/etc.

Want to know more about my AdvoCare journey? Check out my profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment