Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Post/MS Excitement


I have kind of missed the "old school" style of blogging over the years. The days about a decade ago where blogs were individual home-made and home-hosted websites. Yes, I was pretty young then and caught up in the craze years before facebook and myspace made it easy for everyone to have a blog-based lifestyle.

Gone are the days of high schoolers competing over blog hits iCarly-style (except with html, not youtube video).

Reminiscing aside, here I am.

Big news? I just registered to participate in raising donations for multiple sclerosis! Achieving $200 in donations towards my goal allows me to participate in a 2 day bike ride for those suffering from MS. My goal is $500! Once $500 is hit, the new goal will be $1500. I am excited and honored for those who are donating to this. Always strive for what seems unachievable. When I chose $500 it didn't seem achievable.. but it's already looking like that may be easily hit with 45 days left still.

It's very exciting for me to watch this all happen! I want to make everyone proud when I line up with my bike to ride on July 10 and 11!

Read more or donate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment